NMB Bank VISA International:
Sign on the white panel at the back side of the Debit Card (just under the black stripe), and keep the card with you all the time, or in a safe place.
- Do not write your PIN on your Visa International Card or any documents related to your card that may be easily accessed by another person.
- Do not carry out transaction in the presence of second person.
- Check your account statement on regular basis. In case of any discrepancy, please communicate such transaction to the Bank in writing. All such communication shall be submitted within 30 days of transaction date.
- To activate online ecommerce transaction in your card please click here
For cards issued against passport and air ticket:
- Load/Re-load Limit – USD 1500 (Subject to change as per NRB Regulation)
Balance Limit – As per customer's request (Less than his account USD balance)
- Additional foreign currency allowed against specific NRB approval to people traveling abroad may also be loaded in the card as per NRB regulations. Transaction TypeCash WithdrawalPOS Transaction
|Number of Transactions Per Day
Transaction Type Per Transaction Limit
Cash Withdrawal USD 200.00
Click here to view the FAQ's regarding cards.