QR Merchant Payment - NMB Bank Mobile Banking
QR code payment is a contactless payment method wherein payment is performed by scanning a QR code from a mobile app. This is an alternative payment method using electronic funds transfer at the Point of Sale. QR payment removes the need of traditional payment methods such as VISA Cards, POS machines or cash.
QR payment Advantageto your Business
NMB Bank offers your business to accept QR code payment from Fonepay from mobile banking customers in Nepal. The QR code based payment which is under Fonepay network is accepted by most merchants across Nepal. The customer will simply scan the QR code of the Fonepay network by mobile and make payments instantly. The payments made through QR code will be directly transferred to the merchant’s Bank account in real time.
Register for NMB Bank Merchant QR Code
- The business entity must open an account with the bank.
- Submit the PAN and business registration document.
- Fill up the Know Your Merchant Form.
- Sign an agreement with the bank to accept QR Payments.
- Self-Registration in Fonepay Merchant App by Business Entity Benefits of QR Code.
- QR Code will allow all the merchants to receive digital payments without the use of a Point-of-Sale (POS) swiping machine and is quite cheap with low service charge.
- It saves time as the payment gets directly transferred to the bank account.
- All the payment details and statements can be viewed online via web or mobile app.
To activate and use NMB Bank Merchant QR Code
Upon successful registration in Fonepay, Merchant will receive SMS with Username and Password in their mobile number. Download Fonepay Merchant App from Google Play Store or App Store. Login with provided Username and Password. On every payment, both Merchant and Customer will receive an SMS notification from Fonepay. Merchant can view all transaction details in their Fonepay Merchant App and bank statement. Merchant can start accepting payment once they are registered using their Static or Dynamic QR Code
from their Fonepay Merchant App.
Dynamic QR Code
Upon successful login by Merchant in Fonepay app, Merchant can generate dynamic QR Code by inserting Amount and Remarks.
Static QR Code
Once Merchant login successfully, Merchant can generate Static QR from the login page.